Don't miss out on getting a free trial license of midas
Pier and Abutment Inspection
• Performed by UESI in November 2016
• Team of divers inspected the piers and abutment– Above and underwater
UESI Inspection Findings
• Pier and Abutment Concrete– Cracking wide enough for chloride infiltration but no corrosion bleed-out– Corrosion from protruding formwork support rods– Isolated areas of poor consolidation
• Foundations– Undermining due to scour
Preliminary Analysis and Alternatives
• Preliminary Structural Analysis– Reviewed structure with reduced section properties– Existing Structure unsafe for pedestrian loads
• Alternatives– No build– Field rehabilitation– Disassembly and shop rehabilitation– Replacement
Don't you worry! We've got you a trial license.
Or get a license for $600/month!
Speaker : Juan Ortega-Rosales
Category : Bridge
Software : midas Civil
Date : 2017-02-28
Keep Updated With Technical Contents
Keeping You Updated
You might also like...
MIDAS GTS NX
MIDAS FEA NX