This webinar shows Midas FEA NX's capability in simulating heat transfer within the structure and the heat of hydration analysis with the time-dependent effect. The webinar covers the following points
- Determine the time-dependent temperature distribution and heat transfer characteristics for structures exposed to high temperatures
- Thermal stress analysis considering heat transfer phenomena such as conduction, convection.
- Perform linear analysis considering the variance in material characteristics (intensity, specific heat, conductivity) with respect to temperature.
- Heat transfer analysis by convection, conduction of the concrete hydration heat
- User general data to perform a parametric analysis
- Model high order elements to obtain accurate results (output result: nodal temperature, nodal displacement, element stress/strain, heat flux, heat flow, temperature display, crack index)
Download presentation file here:
Thermal Analysis and Concrete Heat of Hydration in Midas FEA NX
To request the model file, please email email@example.com