Bridge specialized 3D modeling Platform
CIM is bridge specialized BrIM platform that let you consider tricky condition such as road alignment, superelevation, and skew angle.
Create a 3D model easily with an element library database or create your own elements. Assign structure to the alignment defined in the
alignment editor and take advantage of the parametric modeling to reflect span length, curvature, and skew changes.
The smart template is the wizard for creating the common type of bridge structure with a level of detail of 200 to 300.
It automatically creates a full 3D BrIM model with parameter input such and span, materials, tendon, cable information.
It leverages a built-in element library and parametric feature in the platform.
- Easy creation of BrIM model from the start to minimize error
- Users can create their own smart template using TEXT format for a specific use or common type
Design Comparison with quality
- Create different structural design models with full 3D simulation
- All disciplines involved can visualize the project easily and give accurate feedback
Clash Check & Quantity Take-offs
Manage and check clash of elements, rebar, tendons, and more. Extract accurate quantity take from the highly detailed model.
Manage the materials per the construction phase. Align all team members through one model on the materials and construction status.
- 3D clash check visualization and immediate revision
- Check all potential issues before construction at the site
- 3D model based cost and material estimation give confidence
Predict potential issues and reduce delays
- Check clash with existing structural at the site using 3D model
- Check clash of rebar and tendons that are difficult to identify in 2D drawings and edit before construction
- Divide construction pouring and consider temporary works and construction machines for potential issues and delays at the site