Integration with analysis and design
Native midas foundation provides seamless compatibility between 3D CAD CIM and FEA midas Civil. Create an FEA model with consideration of mesh, boundary condition, tendon, and other analysis conditions. You can add an additional condition like load, seismic condition from midas Civil to perform analysis and design check. Expand possibility by importing midas Civil model to midas CIM for BrIM.
Preliminary Design with fast analysis
CIM overhaul the repetitive work process that occurred from design changes in the preliminary design phase. Integrated midas civil generated from CIM let you obtain structural analysis results with easier modeling change.
- midas Civil is a state of the art finite element analysis software in the world
- Structural health monitoring and maintenance from the construction phase to operation
- Intuitive analysis and design integration by importing model in midas Civil.
Not only geometry, but also structural details will be transferred
Utilize existing midas civil model and expand
- You can utilize midas civil modeling to create a model with the wizard and then import it into midas CIM
- CIM supports not only the mct file for midas Civil, but compatible with IFC, Parasolid, and other Graphic files
Analytic model for composite girder
- PSC girder with slab information can be considered and create a correct finite analysis model considering composite girder
- You can also create a midas civil model with a slab meshed in plate and girder as a 1D beam element
Create a detailed structure component model
- When creating a concrete bridge in CIM. You can create a solid model for the specific components to run a detailed analysis on midas FEA
- Steel structure in the CIM model can also utilize this function to run detail analysis on plate model for the diaphragm